Location: Gospel Oak, London
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 2+ years
We are looking for an experienced Office and Finance Manager to join Six to Start. We are the world’s leading creator of smartphone fitness games, with hundreds of thousands of active users. In short, we make people’s lives better, every day.
You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day running of the office as well as a range of finance processes. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge in a successful company, working with a friendly and welcoming team with long term stability.
We have a flexible working policy that allows employees to work remotely for part of the month. Pay is competitive, and dependent on experience. A training budget is also included.
- Answering phone calls
- Managing office supplies and organisation of the office
- Overseeing health & safety processes
- Managing services and utilities contracts
- Assisting with insurance policy renewal
- Overseeing the filing of digital/hard copy documents
- Managing the company calendar as well as staff holiday and sick leave
- Processing new joiners, leavers and contractors
- Assisting with office social events
- Processing and posting purchase invoices, sales invoices, credit card statements, receipts, and expenses
- Making domestic and international payments
- Supporting our accountants on month-end tasks, document retrieval, annual budgets, and R&D tax applications
- Assembling and managing payroll information and payslips
- Overseeing the running of the company pension scheme
How to Apply
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Office & Finance Manager” and your CV attached. No recruitment agencies.