Six to Start are looking for a customer support team member to help us make Zombies, Run! and our other fitness apps even better. You’ll be responsible for providing fantastic online customer service to our players via ZenDesk, and will be expected to answer about 50 emails per day once you’re fully up to speed.
We’re looking for a great communicator who enjoys solving people’s problems in an enthusiastic and courteous way, and who is able to interact with our developers and QA staff to make sure our games are the best they can be.
This is a part-time position covering 2-3 days per week (including at least Monday and Tuesday) for eight hours per day. You would ideally work from our offices near Kentish Town in North London. We will consider remote candidates but we will expect you to overlap at least 4 hours per day with 10am to 6pm UK time.
This position will initially last for three months, but could become a permanent full-time position.
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining:
- Why you want to work in customer support
- Why you want to work with Six to Start
- A description of a great customer service/support experience you had recently, and what made it great
And please pick three of the questions from customers below and answer them like you would if you worked here:
- Can I play my Spotify music with Zombies, Run!?
- I turned on zombie chases but I’m not getting any - can you help?
- Your app costs too much! Why do you charge $2.99/month for a subscription?
- Can I play this game on my iPad?
- My data isn’t syncing to ZombieLink - what troubleshooting steps can I try?
- Does Zombies, Run! use up my mobile data allowance?
This position pays £9.40/hour (London Living Wage). Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Customer Support Job application” and your CV and cover letter attached. No recruitment agencies.
Applications must be submitted by Monday 5th September.