We’re looking for someone who can help us make Zombies, Run!, our best-selling running game and audio adventure, into an even better game than it is right now - and to help Six to Start run more smoothly.
- Office upkeep and organisation
- Answering the phone
- Research and copywriting
- Game testing
- Assisting with audio production, live event organisation, and customer support
You need to be:
- A fast, accurate, grammatically correct and clear writer (if we find any spelling mistakes in your application - sorry!)
- Hard working, diligent, and organised
- Good at interacting with members of the public
- Familiar with Macs, Skype, Google Docs, and basic HTML
- Basic video editing experience is a plus
- Interested in games
Send a plain-text email to internapps (at) sixtostart.com with up to 300 words explaining why you would like to be an intern at Six to Start. We don’t require masses of experience, but anything you can show us that demonstrates your commitment and skill is good (e.g. a writing sample such as a game review).
- In your email, use the subject “Summer 2012 intern”
- Attach a one-page CV as a PDF or as plain text (max 300 words) in your email
- Also, please include in your email’s subject line the name of our previous location-based storytelling project for smartphones
The internship will last from 2-3 months and pay London Living Wage. Interns will be expected to work 40 hours a week at our office by Clapham North.
We expect a high volume of applications, so if we do not reply to your email, unfortunately this means that you have not been accepted (it may have something to do with not paying attention to the requirements above). We cannot respond to enquiries regarding the status of your application.
The application deadline is 9am Thursday 17th May. Shortlisted applicants should expect to be emailed on or before Friday June 1st.