I'm speaking at SXSW Interactive this year on a panel co-organised by myself and Rachel Clarke - Stories, Games and Your Brand. The esteemed Roo Reynolds and Jeremy Ettinghausen (who's leading the Penguin Books side of a project we're doing) will be joining us, and we'll be covering such diverse topics as:
- advertising and gaming
- soap operas
- virtual worlds
- storytelling and engaging experiences
- brands engaging in entertainment
- gaming versus advergaming
and a whole host more.
As Rachel points out, we're a very English panel (it's like an invasion), so here are some suggestions for why you might want to come along:
- no one can resist that English accent, never mind four of them
- we're scheduled against Mark Zuckerberg from Facebook
- all the cool kids have moved on from Facebook already
- we're making an amusing bet about how many times we can not mention Facebook seeing as we're scheduled against Facebook. Facebook.
It'll be fun - come see us - Sunday March 9, 2pm, Room 8.