Update: Sorry, we're no longer recruiting for this position.
Six to Start is Europe’s leading Alternate Reality Game development studio, and we’re looking for a producer to work on a number of major cross-media projects.
- Co-ordinating teams and individuals, both in-house and external contractors and freelancers
- Liaising with clients
- Assembling teams for new projects
- Keeping track of project budgets, timelines and deliverables
- Live event planning and management
Skills and experience:
- 3 years experience in ARG or cross-media entertainment production
- Honours degree in any discipline
- Must have produced at least one major commercial alternate reality game
- Must have organised at least one major commercial live event
- Professional qualifications and/or strong background in online and new media production
- Project-management skills, including knowledge of project-planning software
- Experienced with Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum a bonus
- Preferably experienced in web development
- Preferably experienced in TV and video production
Position is based in London, UK. Applications are due by the end of January 2008, with the position starting in mid-February. Salary is competitive and dependent upon experience.
Please email all applications to email@example.com or by post to:
Six to Start 41 Welbeck Street London W1G 8EA
PS. There will be cake for the successful applicant.