Location: Gospel Oak, London or Remote
Type: Full Time
Experience: Senior (4+ years)
We are looking for a senior iOS developer.
Our flagship apps – Zombies, Run!, Racelink, and The Walk – combine innovative real-world interaction and gameplay with captivating stories and design. In short, we make exercising fun. We want to find someone who can help us improve our existing apps and develop new apps that are just as revolutionary and innovative.
You’ll need to be able to work independently and be happy taking initiatives on features. Most importantly, it’ll be very important to manage complexity and technical debt with confidence while developing at a rapid pace.
While there is a lot of responsibility in the role, you will have an abundant amount of freedom in implementation and if wanted, a strong voice in the outcome of finished products that will roll into the arms of the product’s many fans.
We are open to candidates working remotely.
- Developing new features for our existing games, and maintaining them to take advantage of new OS-level features
- Developing and designing new apps and games
- Working with our web developers to ensure good communication with our online services
- Working with our Android developers (currently, all of our apps are available on both platforms)
- Co-ordinating with our two current iOS developers
- At least four years of experience developing iOS applications
- Experience in writing production-ready Swift code
- Enthusiasm for quickly learning and applying new and emerging technologies
- A tenacious approach to problem-solving
Also, highly desirable:
- Experience in a related field (e.g. any of: web development, UI/UX design, sound engineering, Android development, hardware hacking, etc.)
- Experience in Reactive and Realm
- An interest in fitness apps/experiences, and wearable devices
- Experience in automated testing
Pay is competitive, and dependent on experience. Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Senior iOS Developer and your CV attached. No recruitment agencies.