Six to Start are looking for a customer support team member to help us make Zombies, Run! even better. You’ll be responsible for providing fantastic online customer service to our players via ZenDesk, and will be expected to answer about 50 emails per day once you’re fully up to speed.
You’ll also be assisting our office manager in running the Six to Start offices. General office administration duties will include the management of documents, the maintenance of office supplies and helping with logistics.
We’re looking for a great communicator who enjoys solving people’s problems in an enthusiastic and courteous way, and who is able to interact with our developers, office manager and community manager to make sure Zombies, Run! is the best game it can be. The person we hire will be driven, friendly and will take the initiative to ensure they’re realising their full potential in the job.
This is a part-time position, based in our North London office. At the moment, we’re looking at around three days a week.
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining:
- Why you want to work in customer support and admin
- Why you want to work with Six to Start
- A description of a great customer service/support experience you had recently, and what made it great
And please pick three of the questions from customers below and answer them like you would if you worked here:
- Can I play my Spotify music with Zombies, Run!?
- I turned on zombie chases but I’m not getting any – can you help?
- Your app costs too much! Why should I spend $7.99 when I can get other apps for free?
- Can I play this game on my iPad?
- My data isn’t syncing to ZombieLink – what troubleshooting steps can I try?
- Does Zombies, Run! use up my mobile data allowance?
Pay is competitive. Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject your CV attached and cover letter attached. No recruitment agencies.