Six to Start are looking for a customer support team member to help us make Zombies, Run! even better. You’ll be responsible for providing fantastic online customer service to our players via ZenDesk, and will be expected to answer about 50 emails per day once you’re fully up to speed.
We’re looking for a great communicator who enjoys solving people’s problems in an enthusiastic and courteous way, and who is able to interact with our developers and community manager to make sure Zombies, Run! is the best game it can be.
This is a part-time position with flexible hours. At the moment, we’re looking at approximately three or four days per week, with the position being based in our North London Offices.
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter explaining:
- Why you want to work in customer support
- Why you want to work with Six to Start
- A description of a great customer service/support experience you had recently, and what made it great
- Can I play my Spotify music with Zombies, Run!?
- I turned on zombie chases but I’m not getting any - can you help?
- Your app costs too much! Why should I spend $3.99 when I can get other apps for free?
- Can I play this game on my iPad?
- My data isn’t syncing to ZombieLink - what troubleshooting steps can I try?
- Does Zombies, Run! use up my mobile data allowance?