We're now accepting applications for our Summer 2009 interns - the deadline's March 6th, so you've got a good month to get your application in if you're interested.
If you're looking for a summer internship in new media, multiplatform TV, entertainment, game design or web development, then Six to Start. We're a small, London-based startup that's got great VC backing, a strong roster of commercial clients and is cashflow positive. Plus we work on some amazing projects.
What do Six to Start interns do?
This year, we're looking to take on interns in the following areas:
- back-end tech development, on a software development recruitment track
- front-end tech development, as above
- game design and production, on a creative recruitment track
You will be given responsibility and will be expected to act as an important part of the production team at Six to Start. You'll be mentored by members of the team at Six to Start and will be fully involved in the production of projects, as well as see what it's like to be part of a rapidly growing start-up. Whether you're on the software development or creative side, you'll be part of a company where everyone works together to create amazing new entertainment for world-class clients.
What we're looking for:
- For tech devs, significant coursework or evidence of software that you've written
- For creatives, at the very least a game design document, or a shipped grassroots game
- A good understanding and respect for game design
- The right to work in the UK
- We're based in London, UK
- Internships last between 8 and 12 weeks
- This is an unpaid internship, but we do reimburse for travel costs to and from the office.
Send a cover letter and resume/cv to firstname.lastname@example.org. We accept plain text, RTF, PDF and Word Documents, but don't accept the new .docx format. You should receive an autoreply noting that your application has been received by our Job Application Robot, and we'll be in touch after the application process closes in March.